Under Christ’s Care provides After School Care, Summer Care, and Vacation Care.
We seek to provide a place where children can safely abide under Christ’s care and nurturing through the lives of committed Christians and Biblical principles.
At Under Christ’s Care, we are…
We will unashamedly share the message of salvation through Jesus Christ.
We will teach children in a way consistent with the Bible.
We will prepare a Christ-centered staff and facility to nurture each child.
An Enjoyable Place to Grow
We will provide a safe, caring, and fun environment.
For detailed information about Afterschool Care, Summer Care, or Vacation Care, click on the appropriate tab below.
Abiding Savior’s After School Ministry will provide after school service for children in grades K-5. Transportation by van will be provided from Harvey Dunn and John Harris.
The after school activities will include praise and worship time where children will learn praise songs, hymns and share in a time of prayer. There will be Bible stations including lesson, crafts and gym activities as well as homework assistance, outdoor play and free time.
Certified with the state of South Dakota we will strive to maintain a teacher/student ratio of one to fifteen.
- 2:45 – 3:00pm: Pickup at Harvey Dunn and John Harris
- 3:00 – 3:30 pm: Lesson Time and Devotions
- 3:30 – 3:45 pm: Snack
- 3:45 – 5:00 pm: Gym/Stations/Outside time
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Free time/pick-up
- Full time (4 or 5 days): $60 per week
- Full time (2nd Child Discount): $55 per week
- Part time (1 to 3 days): $50 per week
- Annual $25 registration fee
- Full tuition will be required before the beginning of each week.
- A $25 registration fee is required to reserve your child’s enrollment.
All K-5th grade children are welcome to attend this ministry.
Transportation is available for John Harris and Harvey Dunn kids.
Abiding Savior’s Summer School Ministry will provide care for children in grades K-5. Our hours are from 6:30 am – 6:00 pm. Children are required to bring a sack lunch. Milk/juice or water will be provided.
Children will be required to have a swimming patch. We will be taking field trips, encouraging reading, offering physical activities, crafts, music and more.
Children are able to have a hot lunch option through LifeScape at a special cost. If hot lunch option is not pre-ordered by parent than children are required to bring a cold lunch option.
- Full Time (4 or 5 days) = $120 per week
- Full Time (2nd Child Discount) – $100 per week
- Part Time (1 to 3 days) = $95 per week
- $25 registration fee
- $50 non-refundable enrichment fee to cover field trips, materials and activity costs.
- Full tuition will be required by the beginning of each week.
- An annual $25 non-refundable registration fee will be required to reserve your child’s enrollment.
Children who have completed K-5th grade are welcome to attend this ministry.
Abiding Savior’s Vacation Care Ministry will provide care for children in grades K-5. Open spots will first be made available to After School Care families. After the last registration date for each vacation care day(s) other families are welcome to register if there is available room.
- Our hours are from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Children are required to bring a sack lunch.
- Milk/juice or water will be provided.
- We will be taking field trips, encouraging reading, offering physical activities, crafts, music and more.
For Vacation Care dates and registration forms, call (605) 371-9196. Or ask in the form below, and we will contact you.
($10.00 late fee for registrations received within 10 days of care date.)