Sr. High Pickerel Lake Lutheran Bible Camp is a summer camp for youth who have finished grades 8-12. It is a week to build your relationship with Christ, unite with friends from camp, and make new friends. This is an excellent outreach opportunity, so we encourage Abiding Savior students to invite a friend or two to come with!
* June 26th- July 1 (Sunday-Friday)
* Depart 1pm on Sunday June 26
* Return around 3:00pm on Friday, July 1st
* Travel provided in church vans
* Current 8th-12th grade students
* Scholarships available. Contact Chris Crenshaw for more info
PLLBC Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pllbc/ ( https://www.facebook.com/groups/pllbc/ )
PLLBC Website: https://pllbc.wordpress.com/ ( https://pllbc.wordpress.com/ )
Instead of recreating the wheel, head over to the PLLBC Website for more specific event details. I’ll even give you a few links below to get you to the right place!
Camp Schedule ( https://pllbc.wordpress.com/schedule/ )
What to Bring ( https://pllbc.wordpress.com/what-to-bring/ )
Policies ( https://pllbc.wordpress.com/policies/ )
TYPICAL DAY AT PLLBC
* Morning Devotions
* Morning Teaching
* Team Discussion and Competitions
* Solitude Time (Personal Devotions)
* Quite Time (in dorm rooms)
* Large Group Games
* Free time (volleyball, 9 square, basketball, frisbee, board games, etc…)
* Time at the lake (we walk to the Pickerel Lake State Park beach)
* Canteen (bring extra money)
* Evening Service (Singing, scripture reading, offering, and sermon)
* Campfire (campfire songs, prayer requests, and testimonies of God’s Work)
* Dorm Prayer Time/Devotions
2 STEPS TO REGISTER
* Fill out this online Activity Consent Form by hitting the Register Now button on this page.
* Register and Pay directly with the Camp Registrar. The online registration form and payment options are found at https://pllbc.wordpress.com/registration/ . If you’d like me to print a copy of the Registration form, please let me know. I could mail it to you or have it available for you to pick up at church.